Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Meaning of my Life is She


Last evening I was honoured to attend the wedding of a very sweet couple, Vi and Sende Canningham.  Of course, the lead up to it consisted of me spending what seemed liked hours looking for a dress to wear.  I'm so darned indecisive and it's more of a struggle to find clothes now the twins are rapidly making my tummy swell. (Please creators, us pregnant ladies are desperate for more choice in maternity wear!)

In the end I went to Caverna Obscura and found this gorgeous little number, Serenade Gown - Passion.  The bride told me she was having an autumn themed wedding so this colour was perfect and I love the detailed decolletage of pretty flowers.  If you love fantasy clothing, you must visit this store, Elvina Ewing is the designer and her creations are absolutely stunning!

Once i had my dress sorted i nipped over to G Field and picked up a pair of my favourite shoes to match. These are Alex - Strap Shoes - Red Suede and they finished my outfit off perfectly.  I adore G Fields shoes and they have a vast array of colours to match any outfit.

My hair is from Truth and it's Petra in Cocoa.  There isn't much about to say about Truth hair that your don't already know.  It's just fabulous.  Can't ever get enough of it.

The wedding took place at Star Crossed Weddings and the scenery was fabulously stunning, so i snuck back this morning to take a shot of me in my gown.  It is so beautiful there.  They have many scened settings to suit your needs and tastes, so if you ever take plunge be sure to check them out.  The marriage of Vi and Sende was lovely and the organisers really seemed to do everything to make their big day go as smoothly as possible.

Last but not least, I couldn't blog about the wedding without showing you a snapshot of the lovely couple.  Congratulations to you both! May the joy you feel today be but a pale shadow of that which is to come.



4 comments:

  1. Great blog! Callie has that dress in red and I have it in white! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and it fitted my preggy belly criteria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Ayla. Love that dress on you! And i know you, did you cry at the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, when i was sitting waiting for the bride to arrive i was getting all soppy because they were paying such beautiful love songs. During the ceremony i was too busy watching and snapping pics.

    ReplyDelete