Friday 6 January 2012

Mr Qinan

My beloved makes his debut appearance on our new blog!  It wasn't hard to rope him in to modelling for me, he is such a poser, and quite rightly so, he's gorgeous!


The guys from 22769 have been busy again with this Leopard Lace jumper, designed for Mens.Select which starts this Sunday. It looks so cozy warm and a bargain at $80L.  Don't miss out and pay them a visit! 

I have no idea where the jeans are from, I forgot to ask, and frankly you don't want to know.  He's been wearing them for around 2 weeks now, I shall have to peel them off him and get them scrubbed!  Stinky bum.  Same goes for the Fir & Mna shoes.  He calls them his Irish shoes.  I picked them up for his Christmas and i don't think he's had them off since!

As for the rest, his skin is Belleza and the hair is from Truth.  The glasses were also a Christmas gift from me and they are SCT's from Gos.

And there we have it, my handsome husband.  HANDS OFF! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment