Sunday 8 January 2012

Some faves from Collabor88 January - so far...

 I hit Collabor88 first thing this morning. Ayla, being on another continent, had such a head start, so I got a hint or two from her Plurk.

The mesh coat from SLink is incredibly gorgeous.  Only the coat is a Collabor88 item in this first picture, but it's truly the star.  After a little fussing, I went for a sophisticated look, adding my new Truth updo, Celoe mesh gloves, Mon Tissu part-mesh skirt, and Dark Mouse earrings. 

I went on to look at a few more of the items I picked up at Collabor88 was impressed with the scalloped mesh top and darling necklace from Willow.  I'm loving the Clawtooth hair, and will probably go back to pick up the other style as well.  I think I love every piece of Yummy jewelry I have seen, including the bracelets shown and matching earrings (not shown due to hair - you know how that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment