Saturday 24 March 2012

Rack Poses - Express your naughty side



I didn't get the treat I was expecting, instead he tied me up to the cross and spent a few long hours tormenting me.  By the end I was exhausted and frustrated beyond belief, he was determined to deny me what I was ultimately craving.  Sweet, sweet release.  Sweat was pouring from me by the end, my knees were trembling, skin damp, mucky and smelly.  I needed a bath and my cozy bed more than ever.  As he stepped away from me I looked towards him, straggly matted hair shrouding my face, but you could just about see my lips move to weakly utter.  "Let me come home with you, you'll be tired now and needing me to pour you a bath."  If I offered to pamper him, just maybe he would let me home.  He laughed and shook his head.  He was wise to my manipulative ways.  "No pup, I'm sure I can manage." was his reply, and my heart sank when I realised that I would be spending another night in the cold, dark dungeon.


RACK Poses main store is jam packed full of deliciously deviant poses!  In today's blog I used Harvie's Fun and the bottom picture is from the Fun with Ropes package, ropes supplied with both.  If you want to indulge your naughty side, I urge you to pop along for a shopping trip.  You won't be disappointed!


Other thingummies can be found in THIS blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment