Sunday 1 April 2012

52 Weeks of Color - Royal Purple by Dolly


Oh dear, purple again! Royal purple is the color of the week!  The color that doesn't suit me - but I think this shade works, despite my usual reluctance to wear purple. The poses and set are from Exposeur, which I managed to pick up in the 50% off sale.  I know it's April Fools Day, but no joke - I love this outfit!


Credits:

Blouse: Leverocci - Satin Ruffle Top -Vine

Shorts: Leverocci - SS12 Shorts - Charcoal
Shoes: Maitreya - Gold Shanti Black

Necklace: Tres Blah C88 String Necklaces

Hat: Celoe nile hat

Hair: Elikatira Over

Skin: Glam Affair Leah Natural

4 comments:

  1. Aw I love the room and the items you chose to go with the outfit! A lamp, a stool... cool shot! Love the Elika hair I got t too :P
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... I really love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love your purple accessories!

    ReplyDelete