Sunday 8 April 2012

Midnight in Paris


This months Collabor88 has a Parisian feel to it and my inventory is stacked full of continental cuteness.  If you come close you might even get a pleasant whiff of garlic and onions.  Geez a kiss!  Okay, on to some of my purchases. Firstly the backdrop is the Paris Penthouse from Barnesworth and Anubis, it will come in handy for my photo shoots.  My bum is parked on Marais Gossip Bench from What Next and it comes with the phone some frames and a little notepad and pen and a great selection of poses.  I couldn't resist the hair from Clawtooth with the cute beret, and it went so well with the Josephine Cropped Sweater from Kyoot and the Seberg Pants mesh pants from Ingenue. You don't see it very well in this picture (sorry I'm feeling arty today) but I am wearing French New Wave eyeliner from Chelle Makeup & Cosmetics, also available at Collabor88.  It's all tres chic!

Now I have Del Boy's hilarious French phrases in my head.  Mange tout, mange tout!

Other thingumies
Skin: Curio - Yum/Acorn
Shape my own


No comments:

Post a Comment