Saturday 7 April 2012

Wear Grey for a Day


I'd been hearing about the Wear Grey for a Day charity event which opened yesterday.  Then  I read Rylan's blog about it, and knew I had to support this event with my donations and a blog post.  Donations go to The American Brain Tumor Association.  Like the event's founder, Sanura Snowpaw, I lost a family member to a brain tumor (brother-in-law in his 30's), so it's a cause that moves me in a personal way.

The Sigma earrings, Cracked Mirror dress and Exposeur pose in the first picture came from the event with 100% of the sale of each going to the charity.  The Black Lace lingerie set in the second picture, and the funky eye makeup from Glam Affair were also 100% donations. 

It's a great event, a well designed build, and the merchants have been very generous - donating the sale of some wonderful items to this worthy cause.  So go. Spend a lot of money on the 100% donation items.  If by some impossible chance you can't find anything to buy, just donate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment