Monday 18 June 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Unmellow Yellow by Dolly

I took this picture awhile ago. It's been on my flickr photostream, but I hadn't blogged it for some reason I've forgotten.  This cropped tee from coldLogic IS unmellow yellow, even though I'm trying my best to relax.  These capris, also from coldLogic, are some of my faves in my inventory.  The sandals are from Maitreya and the hair is a year old group gift from Lelutka, still adorably cute.  Sunglasses are from Miel.

4 comments:

  1. YAY adorable pic! A lot of us did ColdLogic this week :P How cute Dolly
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo lol I feel like that a lot after being busy colour shooting lol its like ahhhhhh relax hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for already having a picture waiting to be blogged! You must be clairvoyant without knowing it ;) Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments, guys!

    ReplyDelete