Sunday 10 June 2012

52 Weeks of Colour - Raspberry Glace by Ayla


If you know me at all, you will know I adore everything pink! I love it when the challenge throws out a colour that suits me and this week raspberry glace hit the spot.  It took me some searching to find the right shade.  I decided it was close to rose, maybe I went a tad lighter, but it's in the same colour family!  After scouring the Marketplace I came across one of the new Maitreya releases, which just happened to match perfectly with the hat hair I got from there earlier in the week.  I have been wanting to take a pic of me lounging on the Cheeky Pea hammock since I got it at last months Collabor88, so here it is!

Maitreya Cupio-Basics top - Rose
Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) - Browns Dark
JANE - Sweet n Low Jeans - Classic
*League* Skin Jen Suntan -Pink Champagne
:CP: Lilith Hammock
{what next} Retro Radio - Funky Flowers
Shape my own
Location my garden

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pic. The shadow and light are awesome. You look so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Arya! I love how it turned out <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree with Arya ..lovely picture..>> comes in the mood for vacation yet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lounging in the hammock while listening to the radio... Yepp, I like it! Awesome picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nicandra and Sama <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marketplace can be such a blessing!
    You look so beautiful, and I love the casual feel of the photo. =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pic loving the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw the hair, hat and top.. are just great! Wonderful photo Ayla!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete