Friday 29 June 2012

Warm Weather Casual

The temperature where I live got to 102 yesterday.  I couldn't even bear to put many clothes on Dolly, so I decided to dress for the weather.  The Mon Tissu mesh jeans shorts have become my summer favorite basic, so the rest of the outfit had to come from that.  I tried on cute tops from all my favorite designers.  Some clung to the body which just seemed too hot yesterday.  Some didn't work with the shorts, an admitted drawback of mesh clothing.   I did settle finally on this Baiastice top.  It looked cool to me like a sea breeze ripples through it.  Hair off the neck with a Truth hair, and a single small pendant as an accessory, and I was ready to face the weather.  Today it'll be cooler.  The forecast is only for a high of 97. 

Credits:

Mon Tissu Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Classic Wash

Baiastice - Heather Mesh Shirt-gold sand

je suis - fraise necklace

Truth Hair - Jessie w/Roots - pumpkin

Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel)

-Glam Affair- Leah Natural - 01 Red

No comments:

Post a Comment