Monday 3 September 2012

FaMESHed, Mon Tissu and Glam Affair




FaMESHed, the monthly showcase of new mesh items by Second Life creators, is all new again.  I won't be able to show all my favorites in one blog post, so stay tuned.  The slouchy sweater and shorts from Mon Tissu are darling and the inspiration of my look today.  I added the black and white dotted skinny scarf (I wish I'd fatpacked them) and surprised myself by liking pale peach shoes (I should have fatpacked these, too) and handbag instead of the black or red that I'd thought I should use.  Maxi Gossamer jewelry from FaMESHed polished the outfit, the messy D!va hair emphasizes the casual urban glamour of the look.

The skin is the "bare" version of Lilith, Glam Affair's newest release.  ARGH, so many gorgeous skins, so few Lindens!







Credits:

Maxi Gossamer - Bracelets - Barcelona (at FaMESHed)

Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Barcelona (at FaMESHed)

Mon Tissu Hanalei Shorts ~ Graffitikat (at FaMESHed)

Mon Tissu Two ToneSlouchy Sweatshirt ~ Grey (at FaMESHed)

Mon Tissu Openwork Wedges ~ Peach

Mon Tissu Skinny Scarf ~ Polka Dot

Mon Tissu Sophmore Satchel / Shoulder Strap ~ Glossy Peach

Glam Affair - Lilith - America - Clean Red HB

Glam Affair - Lilith Eyebrows Shape 02

D!va Hair "Manon" (Type A)(Red amber)

Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel, w3) 

Pose by Marukin (altered)

Location: Mayfair

No comments:

Post a Comment