Saturday 22 September 2012

Looking Back at Summer

I love Summer, I really do.  But I'm an Autumn person, in real life and in Second Life.  Fall colors, cozy sweaters, cooler temperatures, leaves changing, I love them all.  So I'll welcome Autumn in coldLogic's new release of layered tops and jeans style trousers.

I don't usually credit sims - most of my pics are taken at my home - but this picture is taken at Roche, a wonderful place to explore and take a snapshot. Many of you know it well, but for any who haven't been there, check it out.

Credit:

coldLogic shirt - perdue.earth

coldLogic trouser - kime.khaki
 
D!va Hair "Tomoko2" (Type B)(Black amber)
 
Auxiliary Chunky Bracelet - Peacock (L-lower)
 
Auxiliary Chunky Bracelet - Peacock (L-upper)
    
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)
  
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America Clean RD
   

No comments:

Post a Comment