Friday 5 October 2012

A walk in the park


I saw someone post a picture of this sweater on Plurk the other day and I forgot to like it. Took me a while to try and remember the stores name, I only knew that it was unusual. Then I remembered one detail, it was the old Sixty Nine store. My detective work began and within 5 minutes and a couple of failed TP's I found it.  The place is called Eaters Coma and it has a small selection of mesh designs, including some hair. Might have to go back and buy a wig or two.

Eaters Coma -  Sweater With Collar / Nude
~Blacklace~ Adele: Black Mesh Skinny Jeans
Ingenue :: Ariane :: Noir RARE @ Arcade Gatcha
[AUX] Tiny Tote - Smog @ Collabor88
>TRUTH< Guinevere -  dark browns
(=CF=) Ribbon Choker (Colorable White)
*League* Vintage Heart Earrings
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Twilight Steel)
Kumaki  Deeda Glasses
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean


No comments:

Post a Comment