Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dolly Does Cinema

Cinema is a smash.  The all mesh build is awesome, the merchants are great, lag is minor.  Make sure you strip down on scripts to keep it that way.  I bought so much there that I think I'll need to stray from my usual format of one picture per blog post.  Cracked Mirror's mesh corset and undies bring out my romantic side.  Although I'm not showing it in this picture, the ties in the back of the corset and ruffles on the panties are fabulous.  See for yourself. 

From Romance I headed over to Science Fiction.  "Lieutenant Dolly reporting for duty. Live long and prosper, Captain!"  My bucket list just got shorter thanks to E! Eclectic Apparel.  I've actually dressed up like a Star Trek character!  I'm a Vulcan, you can tell by my greeting even if my pointy ears are covered by hair.

Credits:

Cracked Mirror Ruffle Knickers MESH (black/red)
Cracked Mirror Starlet Corset MESH (black/red)
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface brown)
E! Eclectic Apparel SciFi Dress (Red) (second pic)
LaGyo_Plumes earring (at Collabor88)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands 
LeLutka - Brigitte hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB

No comments:

Post a Comment