Saturday 3 November 2012

FaMeshed Times Two

Yes, there are so many cute things at the monthly FaMeshed event that I'm posting two pictures and I'm letting you know with my SLink hands.  I have been loving The Secret Store since I discovered it.  The ladylike blouse in the top photo is a real winner.  The Wasabi Pill hair and the Maxi Gossamer jewelry are other winners that I snatched up at FaMeshed for this shoot. I rummaged through my inventory and came up with an older high waist coldLogic skirt that paired nicely with the blouse.

Blouses are on my mind and that's why I simply had to snap a pic of the Cracked Mirror tunic sized shirt (or shirtwaist dress), complete with a short sweater vest to show off.  I threw on leggings and boots to complete the look.  The furniture, laptop and skybox are all from Apple Fall, the poster is from Post.


Credits:
    
Top pic

Slink Mesh Hands
 
Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (at FaMeshed)

Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Santa Fe - Small (at FaMeshed)
  
The Secret Store - Sweet sheer - Chalk (at FaMeshed)

coldLogic skirt - buckley.coal
 
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Desert Dawn Shadow, w3)
 
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red
 
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
   
Bottom pic
 
Cracked Mirror Woolsworth Dress MESH (okra/black) (at FaMeshed)
 
Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Non-Rigged Coal
   
League Merino Leggings -MidCalf -Black
  

No comments:

Post a Comment