Thursday 15 November 2012

Love You!





There's a man in Second Life who gets me.  He appreciates the fuss over my hair, he doesn't roll his eyes when I change my hairstyle 10,000 times a week.  I got mesh ears and he knew I'd need new hair to show them off, so he made some.

 
We don't communicate much.  I pay him money, he sends me hair - gorgeous hair.  Every once in awhile he gives one of my Flickr photos a pink star which gives me a bigger thrill than I like to admit.


He recently named a hair Dolly - for me?  Probably not, but I bought it and am blogging it here along with another new favorite, Cyanne! 


I love you, Truth Hawks!




Credits:

Truth Hair Dolly w/Roots - pumpkinpie
 
Truth Hair Cyanne w/Roots - pumpkinpie
 
Truth Hairbase - marmalade
  
Beetlebones Boyfriend Cords (Camel)
 
Baiastice Gabry Jacket-brown
 
Yummy Boho Ring - Yellow
 
Yummy Thin Boho Ring - Yellow
   
Slink Mesh Hands
   
Mandala Ears Steking 
  
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Desert Dawn Shadow, w3) 
   
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
   
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red
   

No comments:

Post a Comment