Wednesday 20 February 2013

coldLogic Is One Year Old

I'm amazed that it's been a year and amazed that it's only been a year since the opening of coldLogic, an all mesh women's clothing store that has all the mainstays of my wardrobe.  It's my kind of place, a store I'd shop in real life as well.  To celebrate their anniversary there's a free dress for members and a photo contest, too.  I won last year's photo contest - my first time in Second Life to win such a thing, so please pardon the bragging.  For this year's contest, you can read about it HERE.

I thought I'd go through my extensive coldLogic folders and do a mix and match outfit for this post.  I love the Meek plaid jacket and shirt combo thrown over jeans.   Happy anniversary coldLogic, and may you celebrate many more!

 Credits:

coldLogic combo - meek.blues
coldLogic trouser - kime.navy
KOSH- NODA necklace and ring
Baiastice Amina Mesh Platform booties-black
Truth Virginie w/Roots - pumpkinpie
LISP - Rainy Days Umbrella Pose Prop
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
 BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Slink Mesh Hands
-Belleza- Ava Med Red 0

No comments:

Post a Comment