Thursday 21 February 2013

Early Spring

In my real life the weather swings wildly between 60 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit.  In Second Life, with a snap of my fingers - well, AprilMae Devin's fingers, since she has the terrain textures - Spring has come to our sim.  It's still sweater weather so thank goodness for coldLogic's new cardigan/dress combo outfits!  The cardigans can also be worn separately, though I haven't tried to mix and match yet.  I had enough trouble deciding which style and color to show you! 
I decided I needed a second photo to show you the jewelry, since it is from a store that is new to me - Remarkable Oblivion.  Gogo of Juicy Bomb blogged the cutest crown that she picked up there, tempting me to take a look and pick up a couple of goodies. 

Credits:

TRUTH Tenille 2 w/Roots - pumpkinpie (New Release)
coldLogic combo - norton.sand (New Release)
Maitreya Leather Satchel * Lion
Remarkable Oblivion - Light Hearted Necklace
Remarkable Oblivion - Lucky in Love - Gold Ring
Slink Mesh Hands 
Gos Equestrian Boot - Autumn Collection
Belleza Ava Med Red 0
 Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

(See the Taxi page for SLurls to stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment