Friday 8 February 2013

Every Woman Needs Something Red

The reason I've gone blonde for this picture isn't all that clear to me, except that I thought this Bilo dress had a vintage Marilyn Monroe sort of feel and the hair color is called Marilyn.  Good enough reason!  The heart shaped handbag from Pure Poison gave me an excuse to wear the red version of my Gos Boutique peep toe pumps (my favorites after Grace).  I wonder if I can keep up the hearts theme until Valentine's Day?

The lonely, barren location used in this and my last post is Bryn Oh's Immersiva.  Viewing a 3D art installation by walking around it in a virtual body is just one of the reasons I love Second Life. 

Credits:

Bilo - Salma dress Black
Bilo - Bali Earrings
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Erzulie's Love Charm - Short - GOLD
Pure Poison - Love Me Bag - Red
Slink Mesh Hands 
Gos Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection
LeLutka - NOOK hair - Marilyn
-Belleza- Ava Med Red 0
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment