Sunday 10 February 2013

February Collabor88 Goodies

I don't know where to start so I'm jumping in.  Fashionably Dead has released another winning top at this month's Collabor88.  It comes in solids, stripes or polkadots.  The green works great with my coldLogic leggings and Gos shoes! 

You can tell by the serene expression on my face that I'll be falling onto a nice fluffy cloud thanks to Flowey's darling photo prop, also a Collabor88 offering.  It comes in four versions and six different poses.

Truth is at Collabor88 this month with a gorgeous hair called Hollanda.  My one-sided love affair with Mr. Hawks continues.  SMOOCH!

Glam Affair has introduced a lovely new skin.  I went for the no eye makeup/red lips version, which seems vintage to me.  Think 50's.

Remember my challenge to myself about doing a heart theme until Valentine's Day?  Check out Yummy Accessories' colorful necklace at Collabor88.  Two hearts! 
Credits:

Fashionably Dead Long Loose T (Plain Green) (at Collabor88)
Yummy Caprice Bracelet - Color (2 Layered) (at Collabor88)
Yummy Caprice Necklace - Color (at Collabor88)
Truth Hollana w/Roots - pumpkinpie (at Collabor88)
Glam Affair - Laurel 04 RED (at Collabor88)
coldLogic leggings - hill.white (CUFF3)
Gos Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection
Slink Mesh Hands
Beetlebones: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Poetic Colors Eyes - classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright

(See Taxi page for SLurls to stores and events)

No comments:

Post a Comment