Thursday 14 February 2013

Surprise Me with a Valentine

My eyes are closed as I wait to see what's in store for Valentine's Day.  I'm in the spirit, wearing lots of passionate red.  My necklace and earrings from Earthstones are heart shaped, so I've managed to put a heart in every picture for the week leading up to today!  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who reads my posts.  If you have a special someone, you're all set.  If not, dress up, drink up, and do something fun. 

Credits:

-Glam Affair- Queen of Roses Geisha
One Bad Pixel Ruched Dress Red
>TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - pumpkinpie (at Collabor88)
EarthStones Classic Romance Earrings - Garnet Gold
EarthStones Classic Romance Necklace - Garnet Gold
Slink Mesh eyelids (solid) (photo prop)
Slink Mesh Hands
[Gos] Grace Sandal - Elegance Collection
Glam Affair - Laurel 04 RED

Background furniture from Dutchie and pose from oOo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment