Sunday 21 April 2013

More Fantasy Faire 2013

Maybe if I'd asked for early access to Fantasy Faire 2013 I could have taken pictures of the sims.  As I didn't, you will have to take my word for it that Fantasy Faire is a visual treat, and you must go see it yourself.  I'll just nudge you toward the items I like - this dress and cape from The Muses, for example, with 100% of the purchase price going to Relay for Life's cancer research.  All I need now is a dragon or two and I'll take over Westeros (you Game of Thrones fans know what I mean).  You can find The Muses with Bilo on the Crimson Fields sim.

I tend to focus on mesh clothing in this blog, and I'm happy to report that there is more mesh this year at Fantasy Faire.  I've noticed that many of the fantasy clothing designers mix system and mesh clothing.  The bra for this outfit is system.  I'm not sure why, and I don't mind.  It doesn't distract at all from the look of the outfit. OOOOH....maybe it's so I can flash the girls!

The vine arbor in the background of this picture is from Botanical and can be found at the Liaison Collaborative's Garden event.

Credits:

the muses . Starfall (at Fantasy Faire 2013)
PXL Creations Sophia NAT Copper lips MEB C2
ploom. Lashes Tattoo 01
PXL Creations Sophia NAT Aqua Eyes (tattoo layer)
PXL Creations Sophia NAT Red Eyebrows (tattoo layer)
Fashionably Dead Sunday - Brunette 5

No comments:

Post a Comment