Monday 6 May 2013

Dolly's Haiku Meme

My Dolly wanders
Digital landscapes searching
for perfect pictures

A haiku? Damnit!
I haven't done one of those
Since my junior year!

See what I did there? 
This is Strawberry Singh's meme, 
and her post is HERE.  

Now I cannot stop.
There must be intervention
or I'll blog haiku.

Credits:
 The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Nude (at FaMeshed)
tram  C424 hair / maroon
One Bad Pixel Cuffed Denim Shorts Flor 1
DRIFT Morning Tank [MESH] Knit
Pure Poison - Butterfly Earrings
Slink Lulu Heels Addon Cream
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Mirror's Enigma Victoria Tan Skintone (Nude/Red)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha totally loved all of them and the picture is just absolutely stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete