Sunday 23 June 2013

Black and White

I have a couple of things to mention today. First of all there are a couple of group gifts that I consider must haves. Dura released a great third anniversary unisex hair for group members. The striking necklace I'm wearing is a Pure Poison group gift for the month of June. Both groups are free to join and worth the group space they take.

Secondly, I have lately been admiring Kaelyn Alecto's Flickr photo set, Black&White series, erotic and lovely (and some NSFW). It has inspired me to attempt some black and white images of my own. I'm still in the process of discovery. My first attempt at a B&W erotic photo is included below. I'm sure you won't be scrolling down because it's NSFW. (wink)


Credits:

Dura The 3th year Anniversary hair (group gift)
Pure Poison - Yola Necklace (group gift)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05 F
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Aged Bronze, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
MANDALA SIMPLE EARS HUTUU
Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress Creme

for second photo

Lelutka Athena hair
Mandala Pearl Rain Necklace
SLink photo prop eyelids

No comments:

Post a Comment