Sunday 16 June 2013

Life Is Good at the Beach

I hopped straight over to the Liaison Collaborative to check out the new home and garden offerings. I was particularly interested to see 22769 Bauwerk's changing room beach buildings and accessories. Not only are they darling, but the changing rooms are an example of the new shiny (literally) in Second Life, Materials. If you look at the blue and white planks, you can see the subtle use of this new building aid to give depth to the flat surface of the board textures. It changes as the light changes. Very cool and like magic to me. So far you can only see Materials on the Second Life Beta viewer, but it's coming soon to your favorite viewers.

As for my outfit credits, I see no point in a list for this post. The hat hair is from Maitreya and the bikini from Baiastice.


No comments:

Post a Comment