Thursday 20 June 2013

Summerfest '13


Summerfest '13 is a really great event - amazing builds and top quality merchants. I really felt part of a crowded beach scene as I wandered the little shops on the boardwalk in my bikini. I spent too many Lindens there, but you know that's a measure of a good shopping event.

Baiastice, which already had some of my favorite bikinis, released two new must-have styles in many colors at Summerfest. I have a hard time resisting (I can't resist, in other words) a special event skin from Glam Affair, so I also picked up Summer with its slightly burnt freckled nose and cheeks.


Credits:

(top)
Baiastice 3D Flowers bikini-nectarine (at Summerfest)
Mon Tissu Harlow Sunglasses Brown
Slink Mesh Hands
Glam Affair - Summer - America 05 C (at Summerfest)
D!va Hair "Mimi" (Type A)(Red amber)
Kunglers Extra Gaia - Copper  ring
   
(bottom)
Baiastice Chain Bikini-flowers print (at Summerfest)
LeLutka - VENT hair - IrishRed
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Aged Bronze, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment