Friday 26 July 2013

Dancing In the Moonlight

Harlow Heslop has a blog challenge going called Blog the Beat, where the blogger's inspiration is a song. I really liked Harlow's photo this week and the song was upbeat and happy. So I thought I'd give the challenge a shot. I've always meant to attempt a moon photo.

OOPS! As I went back to link to Harlow's blog I noticed we're wearing the same dress! Oh well, we both have the good taste to wear the new Baiastice Giulia dress that is currently available at the Love Donna Flora! event.

Here's Dancing In the Moonlight by King Harvest.

Other Credits:

LeLutka - LORELLA hair and floral wreath - AuburnHaze (at Hair Fair 2013)
PXL Creations JADE NAT Chocolate Lips MEB C2 (FR)
PXL Creations JADE NAT TopLine Eyes (tattoo)
PXL Creations JADE NAT Eyebrows: Red (tattoo)
SLink eyelids - photo prop
Slink Mesh Hands (av)

No comments:

Post a Comment