Saturday 7 September 2013

I'll Have a Double

Oh yes, people. I love my espresso machine so much that if the house were on fire and the kids and dog were safe, my espresso machine would be the first thing I would save. The Arcade Gacha Event is in full swing and I've made a few purchases already. As you can see by my loving look, the coffeemaker from Standby is my favorite so far. Also from Standby is the package of French roast.

The eye chart poster and hanging willow plates are from Apple Fall - I want that whole set if I get lucky. The jams and cute table are some of Vespertine's Arcade items. Even my Glam Affair skin is available at the Arcade!

Credits:

-Glam Affair - Candy - America - 02 B (at The Arcade Gacha)
-Glam Affair - Candy -  Freckles
(fd) Scallop Shorts - Light Denim
erratic / cary - double tank / lime-turquoise
EarthStones Johanna Ring - Amber
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Donna Flora VIOLETTA earrings
LeLutka - SATO hair - AuburnHaze (New Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment