Friday 13 September 2013

September Collabor88 - the Fall Collection

I feel downright stylish in my Collabor88 outfit today. The shorts and sweater from Ison are so amazing that I bought my favorite color - fatpack. The Ison clutch, League boots, Belleza skin and Exile hair are all new releases at this month's Collabor88. The only item that isn't from the September Collabor88 is my pair of cat tights from Izzie's. I thought they were the perfect whimsy to a polished look.

Credits:

League - Lauren Wedge Boots -Rigged- Taupe (New at Collabor88)
Exile - Falling For You Natural Fusion 2 (New at Collabor88)
ISON - angora sweater  (midnight) (New at Collabor88)
ISON - folded leather clutch (tan) (New at Collabor88)
ISON - pleated shorts (tan) (New at Collabor88)
Belleza- Leila Med 4 R (New at Collabor88)
Izzie's - Cat Tights marine
Slink Mesh Hands (av)

No comments:

Post a Comment