Sunday 20 October 2013

Come With Me

I got two unsolicited compliments yesterday on my Chemistry coat. When that happens I think "Blog it!" Then Truth released new hair, and the windswept look of the short style, Harley, made me think of David Tennant's wild hair in Dr. Who - except prettier and more girlie, of course! Then Clay told me on Plurk that I was sexier now that I was watching Dr. Who. That made me pull out of my inventory the big blue box from Hopscotch. So this blog post arose out of ALL those things!

I'm new to the Dr. Who party, but I'm catching up and already loving Donna (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!). I'm thinking the Doctor could regenerate into a woman just one time, don't you?

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Harley (New Release)
Chemistry Military Coat (mid length / collar) - Grey
Fashionably Dead Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Gray
DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks (black)
erratic / basics - racerback / dark red
Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Dew Encrusted Teardrop - Small - SILVER
Pure Poison - Gold - AnNi Earrings
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
-Belleza- Leila Med 3 R
-Belleza- Leila Freckles 1 MED
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w2)
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment