Thursday 17 October 2013

Perfect for Fall

I have great news for coldLogic fans! Two new casual dress styles were just released. They're perfect Fall dresses to accessorize with boots, leggings and scarves.

I get all excited by newness in my inventory. But there is definitely a place for the tried and true. When I did an inventory search for leggings to accessorize my look, I thought these cute lacy leggings from G Field gave my new classic styled sweater dress and belt a little style punch. And I've had them for a couple of years!
The second new dress is a little flirty and boho. I love it with my Ison boots and Ispachi scarf!

Credits:

top picture

coldLogic dress - zane.black Belt
coldLogic dress - zane.slate
G Field Rose Lace Leggings(Mid) -black-
G Field Rose Lace Leggings(Mid) ruffle cuffs
Clawtooth: Je t'aime - Strawberry cream
fri. - Allison.Boots (Regular) - Sock.tops
fri. - Allison.Boots (Slink) - Soot
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Royal Autumn Forest Acorn -Short
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Belleza- Leila Med R 0
Belleza - Leila Freckles 1 MED
Belleza - Leila Med Gloss Lips 7
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w2)
 Del May Pose

bottom picture

coldLogic dress - zach.rust
ISON - cult riding boots (tan)
ISPACHI [Heuston Scarf] F. Medium : Col
LeLutka - SEIKO hair - IrishRed

No comments:

Post a Comment