Friday 15 November 2013

For the Chill - New Coats from coldLogic

I dress Dolly pretty much for the real life seasons. In the middle of a hot summer I can't bear to see her in a cozy sweater, for instance. And when the temperature drops I like to bundle up my virtual self as well. Luckily for me, coldLogic feels the same way and released two new styles of winter coats for the chilly days ahead. The Tilton coat I'm wearing has optional skirt and shirt layers to fit under the coat for the fashionista in me, but I could just as easily wear it over leggings or jeans.

Credits:

coldLogic coat and optional skirt - tilton.garnet (New Release)
FATEwear Scarf - Granger - Houndstooth (K)(M)
fri. - Allison.Boots (Regular) - Sock.tops
fri. - Allison.Boots (Regular) - Soot
Maitreya Calgary Clutch (Alt) * Coal
League Merino Leggings -Long -Black
Belleza- Leila Freckles 2 MED
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Belleza - Leila Med R 3

No comments:

Post a Comment