Sunday 30 March 2014

New, New, NEW

I get excited about new Truth hair, of course. If I have to wait more than a couple of weeks for new hair I get the shakes. Thank god I don't have the same reaction to a lack of newness from the marvelous clothing store Mon Tissu, because lately Mon Tissu is the George R.R. Martin of cute clothes in Second Life. (Did you see how I stuck in the nerd reference? If you're not a nerd, it means that it's a long time between releases.)

Happily, Mon Tissu has new releases out and the Second Life fashionistas have been busily snapping up casual jeans and tops. So CUTE!

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Lottie (New Release)
Mon Tissu Coquette Blouse ~ Stars (New Release)
Mon Tissu Harlow's Cuffed Jeans ~ Medium Wash (New Release)
Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Ramona 77
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Izzie's - Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci pale BASE)
Izzie's - Maci Body BASE pale
IKON Promise Eyes - Green (M)
  

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Man! I was expecting to see you in medievel clothing.. Sheeshhhh.. "You know nothing, Jon...umm Dolly Baroque!"

    ReplyDelete