Wednesday 5 March 2014

Or Am I a Bad Girl?

In my last post I was an angel, wings and all. I said I'd been to GizzA for the first time and would be blogging another GizzA outfit this week. This time I went a little edgy - prickly even. When Clay saw me he was in shock at my anti-cuddles spiked outfit.

I received a special quarterly update gift from a skin store called Morphine, formerly Mirror's Enigma. It's a lovely skin called Lauren. Morphine sounds like it's for bad girls, so I wore it for my bad girl leathers and spikes picture! It comes with several appliers - Lush, Lola and PhatAzz, but the SLink appliers are sold separately at the store.

Credits:

GizzA - Self-Defense
IKON Spectral Eyes (right) - Green
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
TRUTH HAIR Perla
Morphine - Lauren Tan Skin (Blush/BrownBrow)
Pose by Diesel Works
 

No comments:

Post a Comment