Saturday 24 May 2014

Did I Buy It All?

It sure seems like I've been buying out the stores and events recently. I had to fatpack the Hucci shoes on sale at Collabor88, because I knew I'd need every color eventually. Then Lelutka released new hair and coldLogic released the perfect floral summer dress. What's a fashionista to do?

Credits:

coldLogic dress - valeri.blush (New Release)
Hucci Pinup Peep - Pink (at Collabor88)
Zenith Butterfly Ring (Silver) (at FaMeshed)
Izzie's - 80's Sunglasses (black lenses)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink AvEnhance Feet High
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Emma
LeLutka - AMANDA'S hair - StrawberryShortcake (New Release)
Adam N Eve Carolyn 2 Tone C Applier HUD for Slink Visage Head
Adam N Eve Skin Carolyn 2 Tone C Bare
Pose and props from Adorkable (not available)

No comments:

Post a Comment