Sunday 18 May 2014

Just Me and Mesh

After looking so scary in the last post I thought I'd better try a more normal look today for a couple of reasons. Reason number one is that my friend Clay was a little disturbed that my zombie av could have such sexy hair, so I thought I'd wear the hair for him while looking more normal. That's also who the wink is for! Reason number two is so I could remind myself how good mesh can look. Zombie Girl aside, most of the new female avis in our library are just ugly. Poor noobs.

I'm in the mood for casual, and have chosen a few of my recent casual items to wear today. The Pure Poison wedge sandals with the cherries on them are adorable, and work so well with my cherry necklace from Yummy Accessories. Of the several pairs of jeans I've bought recently, Mon Tissu's rolled up cuffed ones are my favorites. The latest coldLogic release has the cutest summer tops!

Digs has a lot of beautiful new home furnishing releases that can be used indoors or out. The Genoa lanterns (currently found at The Liaison Collaborative) are definitely going on my patio. I used an animation from the Digs Jensen Footstool for this picture because I thought it showed off the shoes and my casual attitude today.

Credits:

Yummy Fruit Necklace - Cherry (at Collabor88)
coldLogic shirt - bates.snow (New Release)
Mon Tissu Harlow's Cuffed Jeans ~ Medium Wash
Pure Poison - Cherry Wedges (New Release)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Adam N Eve Taliya Genesis Tone B Basic Applier for Slink Visage Head
Adam N Eve Skin Taliya Tone B Bare
Argrace Hair HARUKA - Russet
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber
 

No comments:

Post a Comment