Wednesday 4 June 2014

Fear of Purple

 Between The Arcade Gacha Event, We <3 Role-Play, and FaMeshed I put together this new look. The Truth Hair gacha is fabulous in any color, isn't it? Truth must not know my theory of redheads looking pukey in purple, because the ginger shades have purple flowers and bears (bears not shown). Or maybe he does know and is urging me to get over my fear of purple, because it works, darn it!

The sleeves are an amazing addition to my wardrobe from Geek, found at We <3 Role-Play beginning at 3 P.M. SLT time, today or tomorrow, depending on your time zone (don't confuse me if you're across the international date line).

The Mutresse top and Maxi Gossamer earrings are ready to be snatched up at FaMeshed, which opened on the 1st. Finally....
This face. I want to kiss it. The Skinnery has gorgeous gachas at The Arcade. Breast skin appliers are included, but SLink appliers are sold separately.

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Sakura Hair and Flowers - Gingers (at The Arcade)
Mutresse Rali Shirt (at FaMeshed)
geek Machina Sleeves - Tan (at We <3 Role-Play)
the Skinnery Chloe 3 (honey) DB CL1 (at The Arcade)
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Ashira Teardrop (at FaMeshed)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
IKON Spectral Eyes - Blue

2 comments:

  1. Love! Chloe looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really loving Skinnery lately.

      Delete